How to Create a General logo
Posted January 6, 2011on:
Creation of a logo is not a difficult task; you can make your logo creation process much easier by following some described steps. Two basic steps are required to emphasize first:
- Symbolize Your Logo Idea
- Sketch your logo idea
Symbolize Your Logo Idea
In order to make a general logo, first thing that you need to do is to take a pretty simple symbol. It can be in shape of icon that can demonstrate subject of your website or combination of first, second or last letters of your website; for instance, Technology Hut → TH.
Sketch your logo idea
Once you symbolize your idea, it comes to sketch your idea on piece of sheet. This process will help you to hub on the small hidden points of logo. If you have not any idea in your mind then it will be tough to sketch out. So it is better to identify idea then create its sketch.
Logo Designing process in Photoshop
If you are about to design a general logo with the help of Photoshop, step by step procedure is:
- Open Adobe Photoshop and acquire a document file of 350px by 350px. It is normal size of worksheet that is frequently used in logo designing.
- Pick rectangle shape tools to get started. To create a white vector, press shift button and drag your mouse until your required size meet. Draw a direct rectangle with help of vector is very easy task. Keep in mind before making shape, choose a shape layer option.
- Now take path selection tool and pick square shape that you have made. Take selection tool. After selection desired area, copy it with Ctrl+C and paste it using Ctrl+V instructions. After that select path-scale and click on lock option that is on top bar.
- Next footstep is to formulate a circle for desired logo. It should be in center of square. In order to do it, click on subtract shape area. As a result you will get a frame of logo that is main point of logo.
- Now write “TH your dream” or your desired text then create its outline. In order to change it in shape click on next layer. Hold the top or left points of shape to drag it in up or down side.
- Choose frame from frame layer and paste it on TH shapes. To revolve frame, select its points and rotate it at 45o angle. Last and final step of logo drawing is shading and styling. You can alter its color scheme by selecting color fill option, but remember you can change its colors after selection of logo shape only.