Creating Customer Spotlight on Website Interface
Posted February 21, 2011on:
Creating effective websites has become very important perspective of each business entity. Website designing helps customers to be updated about the business. Websites for businesses should be designed in such a way that they can attract the attention of customers. All businesses need to create customer spotlight on the interface and designing of website. The things you should consider for effective website designing are:
- Being creative in putting your company information and updates on the interface of website is very important to attract the attention of target and potential customers. You should allocate a corner of your website for displaying customers every week. This image of customer can be incorporated on all pages of your website.
- Obviously putting just a photo will not tell the customers all about your business perspective. You must focus on telling the whole story and background of each customer with photo of customer on your website. You are humanizing your customers on your site and you should give proof of their social credibility.
- You should offer your prospective a glimpse of possibilities that will greet the customers that you value them. It will also increase even your small business. You can show prospective that you are dealing with customers and they have good experience with your business. This is the true way to spotlight customer’s attraction to your website.
- Be brief, to the point in asking your questions on your website. Questions you ask from prospective should be open ended but pointed.
- Let your customers commenting on saying and stories on your website.
- Also notify your customers before placing their photos on website.