Steps to Replace a Color Using Adobe Photoshop
Posted April 30, 2011on:
Do you want to change the color of your Photoshop image? Don’t worry as it takes few minutes to change a single color to another different color using “Replace Color” command in Adobe Photoshop. Here I will give you some simple steps to make it possible:
- Start Adobe Photoshop. Now open the image that has a color which you want to change with another color you like. Now choose the Image menu, point to Adjustments and click on option named Replace Color. After that you will see Replace Color dialog box opened in front of you.
- Next step is to click on the color within the image which you want to substitute with another color. At this point, you will see your cursor being replaced by eyedropper tool to pick up the chosen color.
- In the Replace Color dialog box, use the Fuzziness slider to raise or reduce fuzziness of the image. If you will increase fuzziness, more color will be picked up and if you will reduce the fuzziness, image will pick up less color.
- At the foot of Replace Color dialog box, click the color well towards it to go to the Select target color dialog box.
- In the Select target color dialog box, choose that color which you desire to use to change existing color.
- Click the OK button to shut Select target color dialog box and again click OK in order to close Replace Color dialog box.
- Now you will be able to see the outcome of your color replacement process. If you want to readjust the color replacement settings, you can return to Replace Color dialog box any time.
These were some steps regarding the process of replacing color of an image in Photoshop. Hopefully you will understand these steps.