Creating a Web Page using Microsoft Publisher
Posted May 3, 2011on:
Microsoft Publisher is a simple desktop publishing program that makes it easy to create and design Web pages easily and quickly. If you also want to create a Web page using Microsoft Publisher but you don’t know its process then don’t worry because in this post, I am going to explain the process of creating Web page using Microsoft Publisher:
- First and absolutely obvious step is to start Microsoft Publisher. In case you see that New Publications wizard does not get started then click “New” in the “File” menu and then use Publications by Wizard.
- Next, you will scroll down to Web Sites category. Now you will select a style from the given examples at right. After that, click “Start Wizard”.
- Pick color format, forms, layout and other Web page components following the steps in Wizard. In order to complete Wizard, click “Finish”.
- Now you will require entering text in text frame areas. Another option is to create new text frames using toolbar. If you wish to add other components like clip art then go ahead.
- From the File menu, select “Web Properties”. You will do this to generate page title and other information.
- Again go to the “File” menu and select “Website Preview” command to see Web page before saving. This command actually starts default Web browser and shows the page.
- Last but not the least; choose “Save As HTML” from “File” menu when you have finished.
These were simple and easy steps to create a Web page with Microsoft Publisher. Follow them and create your own Web page.