Newsletters are used to make the potential clients aware of what you can offer to them. By using an HTML newsletter, you can remain in touch with your clients in a unique way so mostly it is recommended to create HTML newsletters. Are you unaware how to create HTML newsletters? If yes then don’t worry as I am going to give you some easy instructions which you can follow to create HTML newsletter:
- You will have to decide on which program you want to create a newsletter. You don’t require a developed web design program if you want an uncomplicated newsletter. I will recommend you using a program having great features so you can either use Adobe DreamWeaver or Microsoft FrontPage.
- Create a template as it will have a basic design of circular/newsletter including logo, graphic elements and width of page. Remember that page width should not exceed 600 pixels.
- Try to keep your circular less than 20 KB because bigger newsletters are difficult to send and they may take additional time to download. They may also have problems with email systems.
- To upload graphics to your web server, use an FTP program. The graphics should be linked to full size images. To make it easier for the template to upload a graphic to the page, it must know where to find that graphic. For example, a picture would have to be linked to the area where picture is stored such as “www.newsletter/images/flower.jpg”
- Use Notepad to write the content of newsletter. Using notepad will shun emergence of odd characters in text which cannot be translated by HTML editor.
- Next step is to cut and paste text into HTML template. After that, save it with a file name that is different from the one you used while creating template.
- To avoid mistakes, proofread your newsletter thoroughly. Now cut and paste newsletter/circular into your email broadcast program.
- Send a test broadcast to yourself so that you can check it for errors and mistakes. If it looks right, send to all in your mailing list.
I hope you will find above mentioned instructions quite easy and helpful to create an HTML newsletter.