Archive for November 2012
When used properly, brochures are proved to be most powerful marketing tool. Brochures can make potential customers aware of your offerings and encourage them to take an action. Your brochure should be well designed and in a proper format so that you can take its benefit. Here I am going to describe some mistakes which you should avoid to make a brochure effective and attractive:
- Sometimes designers make black and white brochures in order to decrease cost of making a brochure. Black and white brochures are neither professional nor attractive. Color is necessary to make a brochure vibrant and appealing as colors bring life to your brochure and attract attention of readers as well.
- Using colors does not mean at all that you start using irritating colors. Bold and lively colors are fine but if they do not match or do not make a good contrast, they will kill entire design of your brochure.
- Brochures are mostly small and do not have room for many designs and images. Do not overboard your brochure with too much images. Use only relevant and less images and leave some white space. A single large image is much better than too many smaller ones as too many images distract reader’s attention. Make an effective and wise use of words and designs.
- Again to make a brochure cost effective, many of you use cheap and flimsy paper which can bring disastrous results. Always use thicker paper as it gives a professional touch to brochure and leaves good impression on reader’s mind.
- A brochure which does not have a call to action is of no worth. It is a big mistake made by designers. Actual purpose of a brochure is to attract attention and interest of people towards business’s products and services so that they can turn into a paying customer. So having a call-to-action element is very important for a good brochure.
- Another mistake made while designing a brochure is to neglect proof reading the content. If your brochure will be full of illogical sentences, typos and other errors, it will create a bad first impression on reader. It will drive people away from you instead of attracting them.
- There should never be a hidden message in a brochure. The message which you want to communicate should be clear and obvious. Readers will not spend much time to read your brochure if it will have vague messages.
- Amateur designers make a mistake to type words too close to the edges of paper. It mars the readability and at the same time it puts your content in danger of being cut off while printer trims the paper.
- Don’t use long paragraphs while writing contents of brochure. Use bullets to increase the readability .To make brochure even more attractive and interesting, use charts to explain your ideas.
That was a list of some mistakes commonly made by brochure designers. These mistakes can spoil effectiveness of your brochure so avoid making these.
Wedding anniversary is a special and lovely time to celebrate in lives of all happy couples. The couples love to celebrate the precious day in regard with the significant they experienced with each other. They love to arrange celebration in one way or the other; either it is a grand party or a small get-together arrangement. Then they require anniversary card to invite their friends and relatives to join their ocean that is called wedding anniversary invitation card.
Wedding anniversary invitation templates are the read-to-use patterns that are used to design an invitation for a specific purpose. These templates usually hold the following details on it:
- Name of couple
- Date and time of anniversary celebration
- Location of party
- A few words/lines from the couple
- Special consideration if any
These templates are usually designed in bright colors but couple’s choice may vary depending on different factors and components. A lot of factors may work for the choice of an invitation template like culture, season, personal interest (in color, design) or what is number of anniversary they are going to celebrate. They may also tend to put their own picture on the title of wedding anniversary invitation. Usually they the simple as compared to wedding invitation templates but they may consist of a single, double or more sheets depending on the party.
A few words/lines from the couple make the invitation more considerable and special to the people who get invited through those cards. In fact wedding anniversary invitation templates are designed on behalf of couple.
These invitations are delivered by different means:
- By sending email a soft copy of invitation
- By sending printed hard copy of invitation
You can see some example of wedding anniversary invitation templates here for your convenience. You can easily download these templates, open in software program to edit and take prints as many as you want. It does not only save your efforts to design but also saves your cost. It is very simple to customize a design if you ant to put your own images on the title of invitation.