Archive for January 2013
We all know that printed brochures are used for advertising and marketing of different products and services but now it is era of internet and books, magazines and even brochures are published electronically. Yes!!! E-brochures are becoming very popular these days. Do you also want to make an e-brochure for promoting your products and services? If yes then you should not worry because I am going to share with you some simple steps for creating e-brochures:
- Firstly you will have to decide which desktop publishing software you want to use for making brochures. You can use MS Word to create e-brochures as you can find a number of templates for making attractive brochures. You can also use Microsoft Publisher as a desktop publishing program.
- Now open brochure template which you think suitable for your needs. Make necessary changes in template like you can change text and graphics according to your liking.
- Amend your brochure template. You can easily do that by deleting the text of template and replacing your own text. If you want to delete template text, all you need to do is to select the text in the text box and then delete it. And for replacing picture in your brochure template, select template graphic box, use Insert menu and select Picture. This process will replace the template graphic with your own picture which you want to see in your e-brochure.
- When doing modifications and amendments, keep in mind not to add too many pictures and graphics. I will also recommend you not to change the font size and style because it may happen that you may add some font style that may not b easy to read and understand.
- After doing all that, save e-brochures as PDF file. It is Adobe’s Portable Document Format and it is easy to read with Adobe’s free reader. So it proves to be the best format for distribution of e-brochures. If you are using software that is not capable of writing to PDF, then don’t worry as you can use online services for saving your file as PDF file.
These were some important steps regarding creating an e-brochure. Follow these and have an attractive and appealing brochure for promoting your business.