Archive for the ‘Business Templates’ Category
Letting or renting is a term used to give permission or opportunity to use the property of someone under specified conditions. This often needs an agreement between landlord and tenant which facilitates both the parties to cope with possible situations in future. Letting agreement make smooth the progress in letting process, it might be verbal or written according to the community or government laws. It specifies the rights of tenant and landlord identical, for instance, the tenant has right to use the property temporarily and landlord is entitled to receive the payment in exchange. A tenant and the landlord may consent definite features of the occupancy with these points being built-in in a letting agreement; making available that they do not go in opposition to the law. Both tenants and landlords have certain obligations and privileges as specified by the Housing Act; a letting agreement may put forward both parties supplementary privileges over and above any legal rights, but the agreement may not give a tenant less than their legal privileges. Should any term in a tenancy agreement provide either party with less than their constitutional rights, then that term will not be enforceable. These must be considered vital information for running a small scale business by your own.
Letting agreement may be one to one or number of tenants may be more then one, in such a case every tenant must have a copy of letting agreement. By law a landlord is compelled to provide their name and address to their tenant, regardless of that whether or not they have written agreement. A regular letting agreement ought to include these points.
- The date the letting started.
- The landlord’s name and the address.
- The address of the property being letting out.
- What services the property-owner is providing.
- Particulars of any other folks who are authorized to live in the property.
- The duration of the tenancy and the date that it will run out on.
- The amount of rental fee that is to be compensated, frequency and the date it should be paid on.
- Details of when the rent can be reviewed.
- What else the letting payment incorporates, for example, water rates or council tax.
- The period of notice required from either side if they wish the tenancy to come to an end.
Letting agreement ought to be required to elaborate all the points obviously and comprehensively for the tenant in case of any impairment of tenant arrangements ought to be made agreement readable for the tenant such as if tenant has visual impairment agreement must be prepared in brail to make it readable for a blind person. Agreement can also be signed by evident persons to make it more effective and legally sound for both parties. Tenants must keep a copy of agreement for their own safety. Agreement should be observed and signed vigilantly to avoid any misconduct during the letting period. Evacuating conditions necessarily be discussed and set before signing the agreement which will be much favorable for the smooth course of relation.
Business letters consist on different type of letter. Cover letter comes in business letter. Marketing letter can also call cover letter. All letters are written according to the same rule. They consist on:
- Header of the Letter
- Body of the Letter
- Footer of the Letter
Business letters should be on letter head pad that include company name and company logo. Here is a marketing business letter. You can download it in Microsoft Word and utilize it just mention your name, company name and recipients data.
We all know that printed brochures are used for advertising and marketing of different products and services but now it is era of internet and books, magazines and even brochures are published electronically. Yes!!! E-brochures are becoming very popular these days. Do you also want to make an e-brochure for promoting your products and services? If yes then you should not worry because I am going to share with you some simple steps for creating e-brochures:
- Firstly you will have to decide which desktop publishing software you want to use for making brochures. You can use MS Word to create e-brochures as you can find a number of templates for making attractive brochures. You can also use Microsoft Publisher as a desktop publishing program.
- Now open brochure template which you think suitable for your needs. Make necessary changes in template like you can change text and graphics according to your liking.
- Amend your brochure template. You can easily do that by deleting the text of template and replacing your own text. If you want to delete template text, all you need to do is to select the text in the text box and then delete it. And for replacing picture in your brochure template, select template graphic box, use Insert menu and select Picture. This process will replace the template graphic with your own picture which you want to see in your e-brochure.
- When doing modifications and amendments, keep in mind not to add too many pictures and graphics. I will also recommend you not to change the font size and style because it may happen that you may add some font style that may not b easy to read and understand.
- After doing all that, save e-brochures as PDF file. It is Adobe’s Portable Document Format and it is easy to read with Adobe’s free reader. So it proves to be the best format for distribution of e-brochures. If you are using software that is not capable of writing to PDF, then don’t worry as you can use online services for saving your file as PDF file.
These were some important steps regarding creating an e-brochure. Follow these and have an attractive and appealing brochure for promoting your business.
Alignment can be defined as arrangements of elements in relation to each other in a way that may appeal the viewer. On a page or web page, objects like images and text can be aligned with relation to each other or the page. Purpose of alignment is to create a less chaotic effect and to make your work organized. In other words, alignment helps readers in understanding the relationships of objects on a web page. Alignment is very important but it sometimes becomes invisible. Most of the readers do not notice whether everything is lined up or not but if alignment is not done, they will definitely feel that things are out of place.
Types of Alignment
To create a pleasing and attractive layout, several types of alignment work together. Types of alignment are given below:
A type of alignment in which left and right margins are equal is called horizontal alignment. Horizontal alignment can be applied across the page or within the columns.
When top and bottom margins are equal visually and exactly, it is said to be vertical alignment. It can be applied on full page or within some portions of a page.
In edge alignment, objects and text are lined up along their left, right, top or bottom edges.
This alignment may be either horizontally or vertically or both.
Optical alignment is also known as visual alignment. In this type of alignment, objects are not actually aligned precisely but they appeared to be lined up. This type of alignment is used to solve problems occurring with other types of alignment. Problems occur because of difference in shapes of graphics and letters.
Use of Alignment
Alignment is an important element of graphic designing because absence of alignment creates a chaos and slack look. But a designer must be very careful while using alignment in graphic designing. Different alignments should not be mixed with each other as they become unable to produce desired effect. Moreover alignment should be broken after it serves its purpose. Here I mean when alignment draws attention towards a specific element of page, it serves its purpose. Alignments are required to be quite neat in a graphic design so that they can distract readers’ attention and at the same time give a professional look.
When used properly, brochures are proved to be most powerful marketing tool. Brochures can make potential customers aware of your offerings and encourage them to take an action. Your brochure should be well designed and in a proper format so that you can take its benefit. Here I am going to describe some mistakes which you should avoid to make a brochure effective and attractive:
- Sometimes designers make black and white brochures in order to decrease cost of making a brochure. Black and white brochures are neither professional nor attractive. Color is necessary to make a brochure vibrant and appealing as colors bring life to your brochure and attract attention of readers as well.
- Using colors does not mean at all that you start using irritating colors. Bold and lively colors are fine but if they do not match or do not make a good contrast, they will kill entire design of your brochure.
- Brochures are mostly small and do not have room for many designs and images. Do not overboard your brochure with too much images. Use only relevant and less images and leave some white space. A single large image is much better than too many smaller ones as too many images distract reader’s attention. Make an effective and wise use of words and designs.
- Again to make a brochure cost effective, many of you use cheap and flimsy paper which can bring disastrous results. Always use thicker paper as it gives a professional touch to brochure and leaves good impression on reader’s mind.
- A brochure which does not have a call to action is of no worth. It is a big mistake made by designers. Actual purpose of a brochure is to attract attention and interest of people towards business’s products and services so that they can turn into a paying customer. So having a call-to-action element is very important for a good brochure.
- Another mistake made while designing a brochure is to neglect proof reading the content. If your brochure will be full of illogical sentences, typos and other errors, it will create a bad first impression on reader. It will drive people away from you instead of attracting them.
- There should never be a hidden message in a brochure. The message which you want to communicate should be clear and obvious. Readers will not spend much time to read your brochure if it will have vague messages.
- Amateur designers make a mistake to type words too close to the edges of paper. It mars the readability and at the same time it puts your content in danger of being cut off while printer trims the paper.
- Don’t use long paragraphs while writing contents of brochure. Use bullets to increase the readability .To make brochure even more attractive and interesting, use charts to explain your ideas.
That was a list of some mistakes commonly made by brochure designers. These mistakes can spoil effectiveness of your brochure so avoid making these.
Rental agreement is a short document that is designed to define the contract with some terms and conditions between property owner and the renter. Renter is the person who temporarily possesses the full or a part of property for the return of a fix rent amount.
Rental agreement is made for the security of rights and terms of both parties. It contains the terms and policies for the rental property defined by the owner for the renter. The renter is obliged to follow those rules and agreement.
If you are also going to put your property on rent, you must make rental agreement document. You can find sample rental agreement templates on internet for your convenience. It solves your worries how to compose a rental agreement paper.
It usually consists of a single page that includes detailed information of rent amount as per time period. The situation may vary according to which the owner defines the conditions, rental period, rent amount and other special considerations. So it may be a simple or a complex document depending on the situation. It includes date of agreement, name and contact addresses and signatures of both parties. Both parties hold a copy of this agreement that prevents them from issues.
Find the sample given below. It will assist you in making your rental agreement document.