Archive for the ‘templates’ Category
Amortization schedule is one of important business documents that exist in office stationary. This schedule is in the form of table that provides details of each periodic payment that is collected by amortization calculator. This amortization schedule is very helpful for you to estimate your monthly loan repayments. It also helps you determining that how much payments you have made for principles and how much for interests. However amortizations are available of many types as:
- Declining balance
- Straight line (linear)
- Increasing balance
Amortization runs in chronological order and is very useful for loan providing companies. It stands in business and official documents of the organizations. However design, format and styles of amortizations schedule vary organization to organization.
Templates for amortization schedule are available that are packed with best formats and designs of this important document. These templates provide free downloading facility to have best designs of amortization schedule and you can get them easily. You can also make some necessary changes in selected format of amortization schedule.
Rental agreement is a short document that is designed to define the contract with some terms and conditions between property owner and the renter. Renter is the person who temporarily possesses the full or a part of property for the return of a fix rent amount.
Rental agreement is made for the security of rights and terms of both parties. It contains the terms and policies for the rental property defined by the owner for the renter. The renter is obliged to follow those rules and agreement.
If you are also going to put your property on rent, you must make rental agreement document. You can find sample rental agreement templates on internet for your convenience. It solves your worries how to compose a rental agreement paper.
It usually consists of a single page that includes detailed information of rent amount as per time period. The situation may vary according to which the owner defines the conditions, rental period, rent amount and other special considerations. So it may be a simple or a complex document depending on the situation. It includes date of agreement, name and contact addresses and signatures of both parties. Both parties hold a copy of this agreement that prevents them from issues.
Find the sample given below. It will assist you in making your rental agreement document.
To run meeting smoothly and end successfully, meeting agenda plays a very crucial role because it provides structure and focus and clearly communicates the purpose of meeting. Meeting agenda provides you with list of meeting activities in an order in which they are to be taken up. Effective meeting agenda is a key to success of a meeting. It is only meeting agenda that highlights flow of entire meeting procedure. It serves as a road map to run a meeting smoothly.
Well structured meeting agenda keeps meeting participants in control and focus on subject matter rather than getting of the track. Effectively prepared meeting agenda provides a meaningful purpose and direction to any type of meeting. Format of your meeting agenda must be perfect and professional. For this purpose, a lot of agenda templates are available on web to provide users with pre-designed and ready-to-use business documents and Meeting Agenda Template is one of these professional templates to serve business needs.
Meeting agenda can make much more than making a meeting productive. A well structured and focused meeting agenda can prove as an invaluable tool to achieve desired meeting results within a reasonable timeframe.
To write an effective meeting agenda, Meeting leader:
- Should think about the meeting objectives
- Should provide participants with an accurate start and end time
- Should ensure sufficient time considerations to all agenda tasks and topics
- Should also try to keep the length of meeting minimal by establishing structured and focused discussion topics
- Should give a blueprint for meeting to follow
What considerations should be kept in mind in order to make meeting agenda “Effective”? Best answer to this question is that your agenda will only then be effective when you create a detailed step-by-step outline for the meeting to follow. Useful steps to make your meeting productive are:
- To start making your meeting initially, you are required to establish objectives of meeting. Established objectives should clearly define what you want to accomplish?
- After it, decide about meeting date and propel a notice to all meeting invitees by providing them complete detail about time, date and location.
- Sending a preliminary meeting agenda can help you finding out further agenda topics to be discussed in meeting. You should only consider those additional topics that can assist you in achieving meeting objectives.
- Once your meeting agenda is firmed up, next step is of sending it to all meeting participants in advance. Smart decisions can develop by allowing people time to reflect, so providing them with reflection opportunity will be very beneficial to make your meeting productive.
- Preliminary and finalized meeting agenda, both should state all meeting logistics including time, date, location, directions, what to bring to meeting and how to prepare for meeting etc.
An effective meeting agenda comes up with countless benefits in order to make your meeting more productive and focused. Your meeting agenda should around all issues and projects while keeping discussion focused in a timely manner by making effective use of participants’ time in order to adhere to meeting objectives throughout all agenda tasks.
Letterhead is a sheet or paper that consists of name and address of a company or individual. It is used for the correspondence with other companies or individuals. Mostly it is referred to companies. A business letterhead is a stationary imprinted with heading. It also holds the company logo, complete contact address and number, and a short description of the purpose of letterhead (optional).
Letterhead plays important role in correspondence and a well designed letterhead leaves positive impacts on the recipient with good response. Letterheads pad is owned as unique by every company regardless of the company type. Some companies use black-and-white letterhead pads but others use rich designs and colorful letterhead pads for their business use. This sheet can be used for several purposes but the main body remains the same at all.
Companies use it for special purposes like appointment letter, promotion letter, certificate, notification letter, contract letter etc and take their prints to deliver it to recipients. A good format, theme and colors enhance the level and quality of a letterhead. You can avail ready-to-use samples of letterhead templates. These templates assist you to make decision about your own letterhead or you can choose one of those as your own. Only you have to do is download it in your software program and make necessary changes according to your needs. These sample letterhead templates will surely be valuable for your business correspondences.
here is another useful Letterhead Template.
Resume is the first document tool that reaches the employer’s table before you meet him in person. It is also called curriculum vita or simply CV. No matter what is your level (entry level, skilled, experienced or management level), your resume must represent the basic essential components and information about the candidate.
You can either compose your resume manually or use a ready-to-use resume template. These templates are available on internet and easy to download. Then you can put your information in that template to make it your own. These templates are also helpful in another way. You can get good helping tips and hints for designing your resume. These templates may be using one of three resume formats which are chronological format, functional format and combined format. These formatted are chosen according to the level and professional criteria of a candidate.
There are some keys to make a resume attractive. If you keep these keys in consideration while composing your resume, you will surely get significantly positive results.
- Always choose right format for your resume. Chronological format is ideal to highlight job history, use functional format to hide the career change frequency and combined format is suitable to make your skills prominent.
- Resumes are quickly read by the employer, so make it as eye-appealing as possible. Use an appropriate layout and proper alignments for every portion of resume everything that an employer may be looking for should be easily located in your resume.
- Arrange all your information carefully in a concise and comprehensive manner. If you know the detailed components of tour selected format, it becomes easier to design a profession looking resume.
- First draw a rough sketch of your resume and include all necessary information in it. Make sure you are not forgetting any essential point which is required by the employer or something that highlights you. Include only the updated information.
- Put all collected information in a proper arrangement. Don’t forget to include the portion of your introduction, career objective, skills, work history and employers, qualification criteria, internships, experience and honors, and the special considerations if any.
- Use number and bullets while describing your skills, accomplishments and wherever necessary. It makes the resume easy to read and understand. Make the titles bold, use font size 12, style Arial and keep 1”margin on all four sides of paper.
- Beef up your vocabulary and use professional terms in accordance with your job nature. Don’t miss to include keywords in resume; they make a magical effect to impress the employer.
- Exclude all un-necessary parts of resume to make the resume appropriate in length. You may have to cut some parts of information about you. It may hurt but it is necessary to maintain the quality of resume content.
- Provide true, accurate and updated information based on your professional background and don’t try to cheat the employer. Your resume must speak not only your professional background but also your personality as an employee. Employer always read between the lines of resume to choose a candidate.
- Before you go to finalize the resume composition and print, proofread the document at least twice. Correct all grammatical, spelling, logical and alignment errors and then take print on a quality paper.