Follow These to Search Internet Efficiently
Posted May 17, 2011on:
Most of the people find it difficult to search their desired material on internet. The reason is that they do not know how to search internet efficiently. Are you also among one of those? If your answer is yes then you must follow some instructions and tips as knowing how to search efficiently saves much of your time. Here I am going to share some very useful tips with you:
- Start your search by typing specific phrase that should contain all words about the topic for which you are searching internet. For example, if you are searching information about used motor bikes, you can start your search by typing “used motor bikes classifieds”. If you want to make your search even more specific, you can also type name of city in which you are living and searching for used motor bikes.
- To limit your search for the sites that contain exactly the same phrase you are looking information for, place quotation marks around words. For example, if you are looking for information about wedding flowers, it is better to type it as “wedding flowers” or otherwise you might get confused by seeing a number of sites about both flowers and wedding.
- If your search is not giving you the required information, then you should try doing search by using synonyms of words. For example, instead of using “wedding”, you can also use word “marriage”.
- If you are still unable to find desired information, check for your spelling mistakes. It may be possible that you may have written some wrong spellings due to which you are not finding required information.
- Try to find information within a specific site by using “site” feature in search engine. If you are looking for songs then specify your search by typing a particular site name.
- Many users use “advanced search” section of search engines to search their required information. It is a good tip because “advanced search” option is not only for advance searchers but it can also help users to become more specific about information they are looking for.
- If you are unable to find what you are looking for on the first page, try a new search.
- When you find a website relevant to your topic then navigate to the required portion by choosing “Find” from “Edit” menu and then type your keyword. See the outcome promptly to see for the required information before reading entire page.
- You can also use more than one search engines to search because each search engine gives you different results.
Follow these tips to search internet in an efficient and effective manner. I hope these tips will really work.